UFC 102 fighters salaries released
I’m pretty sure that the way the salaries work is determined by which salary option the fighters themself pick. For example, some fighters may choose a guaranteed amount with out a win bonus and others may choose a lesser guaranteed amount with the option of ultimately making more money with a win bonus. An example of this would be the main card fight between Randy Couture and Minotauro Nogueira. Minotauro recieved $400,00 plus a win bonus of $150,000 making that a total of $550,000. Randy obviously taking the lesser guaranteed amount and with his lose only recieved $250,000. If Randy were to win although, he would have recieved $750,000. Not a very good idea for a 45 year old man if you ask me but he’s loaded anyway. Here are the salaries…….
– Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira ($400,000 plus $150,000 win bonus) def Randy Couture ( $250,000)
– Thiago Silva ( $58,000 plus $29,000 win bonus) def Keith Jardine ( $55,000)
– Jake Rosholt ( $26,000 plus $13,000 win bonus) def Chris Leben ( $30,000)
– Nate Marquardt ( $80,000 plus $40,000 win bonus) def Damian Maia ( $28,000)
– Brandon Vera ( $70,000 plus $35,000 win bonus) def Krzystof Soszynski ($8,000)
– Aaron Simpson ( $18,000 plus $9,000 win bonus) def Ed Herman ($24,000)
– Gabriel Gonzaga ( $120,000 plus $60,000 win bonus) def Chris Tuchscherer ($10,000)
– Mike Russow ( $20,000 plus $10,000 win bonus) def Justin McCully ($15,000)
– Todd Duffee ( $10,000 plus $5,000 win bonus) def Tim Hague ( $7,000)
– Mark Munoz ( $24,000 plus $12,000 win bonus) def Nick Catone ( $5,000)
– Evan Dunham ( $14,000 plus $7,000 win bonus) def Marcus Aurelio ( $13,000)
There you have it. Stay tuned for the salaries of UFC 103.